Teen rhinoplasty surgeons can help you attain a successful nose job procedure
Charlotte’s top teen rhinoplasty surgeons insist on the need to attain a certain minimum age before getting the procedure. Teenagers who get cosmetic surgery typically have different goals than their adult counterparts. They frequently get cosmetic surgery to change physical traits they perceive to be defective or odd and that they do not want to carry into adulthood. Teenage rhinoplasty, sometimes known as a nose job, is one of the most popular treatments for this age range.
Professional rhinoplasty can enhance a person’s overall appearance. It’s likely that a teenager considering a rhinoplasty has been made fun of because of their nose and feels empowered by having the procedure done. Understanding what the procedure can and cannot provide, though, is crucial. The following are some advantages and disadvantages of teen rhinoplasty:
- Rhinoplasty is a way to alter appearances and improve one’s attractiveness. The process might increase a person’s sense of empowerment and self-assurance.
- Aids in easing breathing issues – People with a deviated, turbinated, or collapsed nose frequently experience some breathing issues. Breathing will be made simpler by straightening the nose.
- Bring harmony and balance to the face – Rhinoplasty has the power to eliminate distractions brought on by a crooked nose and to harmonize and balance facial features.
- Rhinoplasty is an alteration of the nose rather than the addition of artificial components, in contrast to breast augmentation or other implant treatments.
- Rhinoplasty is one of the safest operations involving general anesthesia.
Cons of a nose job
Every procedure carries some risk. The bulk of the time, the figures are, however, extremely low. The use of anesthetic, which might result in major consequences, is one of the hazards. Nasal obstruction, skin issues, and damage to the septum are among additional issues that could arise.
Additionally, as rhinoplasty is a physically intrusive procedure that requires cutting into the body, side effects including bleeding and infection could develop.
Additionally, the patient might not be satisfied with their teen rhinoplasty after it is finished. Although imaging technology can show a precise image of the new nose, it will appear differently once it has been finished on the patient.
Surgery shouldn’t be performed on developing adolescents because their bodies will continue to change as they get older, especially their noses.
Teenagers who choose to have a rhinoplasty as a result of being teased can be unhappy to learn that their new nose does not stop the taunting. Before the procedure, it is crucial for teenagers, their parents, and their doctors to consult and make sure that expectations are reasonable.
Work with Charlotte’s top teen rhinoplasty surgeons
Teen rhinoplasty can help teenagers feel more confident about themselves. Work with the best teen rhinoplasty surgeons in Charlotte NC for the best results. Contact Dr. Sean Freeman at Only Faces, Charlotte’s most experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and top facial plastic surgeon, to schedule a consultation to find out what procedure is right for you. Call today.