Nose job surgeon offers treatment through all correct procedures for a successful outcome
Nose job surgeon in Charlotte NC can offer you amazing procedure results since they follow the right steps. Patients commonly refer to rhinoplasty as a “nose job,” which improves your nose’s proportions and facial harmony.
The steps involved in rhinoplasty surgery are as follows:
- Anesthesia: During the surgical procedure, you will receive medication for comfort. General anesthesia or intravenous sedation are the options. The option that is ideal for you will be advised by your doctor.
- Incision: An open rhinoplasty involves making an incision across the columella, the thin strip of tissue separating the nostrils, as opposed to a closed rhinoplasty, which conceals incisions inside the nose. The skin covering the nasal bones and cartilage is gradually elevated through these incisions, providing access to alter the nose’s structure.
- Nose reshaping: Bone or cartilage removal may be used to construct an excessively big nose. In some cases, cartilage grafts may be added during nose surgery. The cartilage most frequently used for this purpose comes from the septum, the partition in the middle of the nose. On rare occasions, a piece of rib cartilage or ear cartilage can be used.
- Correcting deviated septum: To enhance breathing, a deviated septum can be straightened and the protrusion inside the nose can be diminished.
- Closing incision: The nasal skin and tissue are re-draped, incisions are closed, and the nose’s underlying structure is molded into the desired shape. To change the size of the nostrils, further incisions may be made in their folds.
- Waiting for the results: Splints and gauze packing may be used to support the nose for a few days as it starts to mend. The effects of rhinoplasty surgery will stay for a very long time. While the initial swelling quickly goes down, it could take up to a year for your new nose contour to become completely refined. You might observe subtle changes in your nose’s look during this period as it develops into a more permanent result. It is normal to experience certain progressive changes to your face, particularly your nose, as your body ages. However, the majority of your progress should be fairly long-lasting. The effects of your new appearance will last longer if you lead a healthy lifestyle and use sun protection all your life.
Find the best nose job surgeon in Charlotte NC
Rhinoplasty procedures can seem challenging, but surgeons follow the right steps for a successful procedure. Work with the best nose job surgeon in Charlotte NC for outstanding results. Contact Dr. Sean Freeman at Only Faces, Charlotte’s most experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and top facial plastic surgeon, to schedule a consultation to find out what procedure is right for you. Call today.